Thursday, October 20, 2011

SHORT MESSAGES TOGETHER


I let my 7 year old know that we will go fly with the fairies or go to the dolphin world and talk to dolphins. So she says that she is coming with me because she wants to fly again. And I tell my 13 year old like it is, and the more we discuss it, the more he sees it like it is. Blessings to all.

****************************************

Dear Suzan,

     Thank you for sending me all this information.
     But for me it is very complicated .
     Since 1998 /1999 when the hole process started I don't make
     much progress.
     Maybe there is a possibility to ask what to do with people like me.
     Tired and shaking all night  for almost thirteen years and not making progress.

     Your sincerely,

     Johanna
Johanna,
Spiritual growth is like micro wave cooking. It looks the same on the outside, but the difference is in the inside. 


On 10/20/11 6:24 AM, Jill  
HELLO JILL, MY RESPONSE IS IN CAPS

Wow,I am so excited that you wrote back. First must I say, I watched a video of you on Evita's utube. I had to absolutely laugh at the comment that you came out of the closet with your alien stuff four or five years ago.  I am also coming out of the closet yet never thought of it quite that way... i am making those aware of our Galactic brothers and sisters and what I believe to be my planetary mission upon this planet (which to me is holding the highest possible vibration for the good of Mother Earth and humanity and also blabbing to whoever will listen or is open about our multidimensional status and our Family of the Light in the sky.  I am told we perhaps have one of the tougher missions because it takes a whole lotta courage to come out and speak about things that are not well known and much feared in 3D.  So thank you for your response!!!  You have celebrity status in my eye.. tee he... (not an ego pumper just very much in awe of your achievements thus far:)

Okay, as far as the symbol.  It was a very fancy sort of cursive A that didn't look all that much like an A in english but i could make it out..  it was circular and very fancy.  the being in my dream had the most soft skin, like cross between buckskin and human skin... the part that makes me wonder if it is my imagination  is i own a buckskin horse... with a black mane and i'm very much in love with buckskins since a small child.  so maybe its just me wanting it to be...but i have to say in the dream there were many of them grazing on the hill (at that  time they were horses not horselike man....
THEY MAY HAVE PRESENTED THEMSELVES IN A FORM THAT THEY KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE, LIKE HORSES.

. the horses were the MOST beautiful buckskin i had ever seen and kept staring at them because they were like a yellow color.  then i turned around and met the being with two legs and horse head.. half man half horse.. i laughed unbelievable hard because i hugged him and then i said oh you are not a horse.. what are you??  and he looked confused with my laughing and even a little hurt (i have now since apologized for that slam but it really is quite odd to see that:)  then i saw the sign and in the lucid state, as always you know this dream means something so started studying it and paying attention to what this being was in front of me..

anyway, long story short they have been trying for a few years to contact me via space ship.. i have heard the familiar sound, heard the door zip open and felt the pull up out of my body...but my fear is so strong that i don't go aboard and i wake up thiking oh darn why do i fear like that.. so i think they have to come thru dreams until i get thru that fear... (and not sure i want to see a space alien right in front of my face to be honest.. i would rather see the lights like you do.... so if that makes sense, that is why i believe i'm being communicated with via dream state, must less scary and my conscious dreaming is a good avenue because i remember most of my dreams (the ones that mean stuff anyway)
WE ARE JUST HAVING FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. ONCE THE GALACTIC ARE NO LONGER "UNKNOWN," THERE WILL NOT BE FEAR AROUND SEEING THEM.


i'm excited to hear that the tunnel is a portal.  i had a shaman teacher (much loved but much into fear based) who overly cautioned me about going into the tunnel.   she got mad when i even asked what was down there and said that i couldn't be her student if i  questioned her because i was going into something very dangerous to go down there... needless to say i didn't last long with that teacher.. i don't do the fear stuff already had enough of that growing up in the Catholic faith:)   so anyway, i suspected that was a tunnel to another dimension and i really want to explore it, but again there's that tiny voice that cautions ... i will get there.. just need to get more info on what it is that i'm seeing.  i read on your website about the vortex.  is that the same??  
TUNNEL, VORTEX, STARGATE, CORRIDOR--ALL THE SAME


i'm headed to mount shasta on 1/1/12 for a sacred tour of the vortices near the mountain.  i want to find portholes and vortices and feel this calling to them.. maybe it is to  increase my frequencies for the new  year... something is telling me these vortices are very important for ascension and for humanity at large:)   any thoughts on that?
THE ARCTURIANS STARING TALKING ABOUT PORTALS LAST SUMMER. I DIDN'T KNOW WHY, BUT NOW I DO. THE PORTAL IS JUST A WORD, IT IS A SYMBOL FOR MOVING THROUGH THE ILLUSION OF OUR SEPARATION FROM THE ONE.

thanks again for emailing me back.. i appreciate it.. you can always use my emails for blogs.. it's all about sharing and learning:)  blessings and light:)  Jill

Peace! Jill

******************************************

Dear Sue
May I join this discussion? Previously my normal meditations, the spectrum of colours as seen from 3rd eye is flowing like curves. However, during my "encounters" & subsequent inviting Arcturians to mediate together with me, the spectrum of colours were more vivid & shaped like geometry (e.g. like pieces of trianglar sheets/planes) It didnt occurred to me its DNA coding until I read your discussion above. Thanks!

Love

*************************************

Hi Sue,

I hope to join you on October 30th at the retreat - however I couldn't access the site today http://www.acoustichealth.com/retreats.htm although I did get there the other day. 

I had a strong Arcturian connection today and very linked in with the 11:11 potentials.  Thanks for your writings.  I had a dream a few nights ago... and I was in a new land.. someone led me under a kind of tarpaulin that was still open to nature and we had to wait there for something to come to us and suddenly it was very dark and I couldn't see anything and was feeling apprehensive.  The energy next to me, I say that because I don't think they were human, told me not to send out fear but to send out the presence of NOW or unconditional love and then it would be okay.  I had been reading about animal smelling past fear before going to sleep.

Then we moved to another part and we were in a different land but by a cove and everyone was very busy - I saw some mermaids by the seashore and called to my daughter to come and see them with me.  As we approached them the mermaids walked up onto the shore and they already had legs and were putting boots on.  They complained to us about the extra weight they'd had to put on as they were in warrior mode and had to swim at the front/ be in the frontline of the forthcoming or continuing battle.

lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment